Career Counselling Cell
Under the able guidance of Ms. Ritu Kohli, Principal – Eicher School, Faridabad, Career Counselling Cell became functional on 11th July, 2018.
Aim of CCC –
- To create awareness among the students of classes VIII to XII about the various faculties of study after class X.
- To update the students about the various job options available under each faculty of study.
- To create awareness about the specific and generic requirements in each of the career options.
- To create awareness about the scope of growth in each career, life span of each career, availability and scope of opportunities post retirement.
- To take a virtual tour of the best institutes/top professional colleges for higher studies faculty wise.
- To facilitate face to face interaction of the students with alumni in various careers.
- To organize group counselling sessions with top professionals in various careers-both conventional as well as off beat.
- To attend career counselling sessions organized by top career counsellors like Mr. Jitin Chawla, Dr. Ravindaran and Mr. Pradeep Naraynan.
- To collaborate with Admizzions Campus to give regular one on one updates to students of classes XI and XII about the colleges of their preference.
- One on one interaction with parents to chalk out the career path of their ward.
In the academic session 2018-19, CCC period was embedded in the time table of the teachers teaching classes XI and XII. They have had interactions with the students of classes VIII –XII @ two careers per week. Mode of interaction has been in the form of discussions, reading magazines/journals, seeing videos and checking websites of various institutes/ colleges/universities.
Sessions conducted on following topics-
- Research in Physics
- Engineering Physics
- Women study
- Actuarial Science
- Event Management
- Interior decoration and designing
- Fashion technology/ designing-NIFT and PEARL
- Dietician and Nutritionist
- Hotel Management
- Marine Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Programmer
- Embedded Systems Application Programmer
- Big Data Analyst
- Cyber Lawyer
Magazines/papers available in CCC-
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Careers 360
- Employment news