- To make the students self-dependent and responsible.
- To enable them to use the formal learning environment effectively.
- To enable them to express themselves in English and Hindi.
- To make them independent and enthusiastic readers.
- To enable them to collect & sift information.
- To train them in cooperative learning.
- To sensitize them to the differently abled people.
- To make them learn time management.
- To enable them to become assertive.
- School follows integrated books supported by specially designed assignment booklets made by the teachers themselves.
- No books are being followed for English & Hindi.
- Experimental and Experiential learning is emphasized both at school and at home.
- Active Vocabulary Programme- A set of key vocabulary words is mandatory for the students at each level.
- Active Reading Programme – It is ensured that a minimum of five titles is a must-read for every child in all the classes in an academic session.
- Subject -wise zones are there wherein the learners get edutainment (Skill based education) through various learning tools & games.
- Remedial teaching bridges the gaps in learning.
- Challenger Series Programme is followed for more academically inclined children.
- Sports : Modified sports enhance motor skills.
- Swimming : It is an essential part of the curriculum.
- Fitness programme during winters ensures good health.
- Life Skills Programme : Telephone & toilet training, Safety and First Aid, Basic Cooking (without fire), Crisis Management, Basic Stitching, Gardening,Self-Grooming, Dining Etiquettes and Basic Cleaning are introduced to make them self sufficient.
- Art :Students have the freedom to express their imagination through various compositions, develop their aesthetic skills and enhance their creativity.
- Music and Dance : Students are trained in Classical / Semi-classical / Folk/Western music and dance.
- Trips & Excursions are a part of the curriculum.
- Dossiers and Anecdotal records of the students are maintained by the teacher.
- Tiffin sharing time: 4-5 students have lunch with their teachers on rotation basis for personal interaction.
- Preventive Counselling is done at this level. It covers topics like Time Management, Anger Management, Positive Thinking and so on.
- Homework Periods have been allotted in order to reduce the pressure of studies at home. Children do their homework under the guidance of a teacher.
- Integrated Project Work is done at class level. It involves topics from all the subjects. It is followed by classwise presentations for the parents wherein students showcase their experiences and learning.
- Leadership Camp: It is a mandatory camp for all office bearers and all other students who are interested for the same.
- Self-Evaluation is done by all the students. It is done to make them responsible for their performance and motivate them to work towards improving it.
- Smart board and Audio-Visual rooms are used as a teaching aid in the classes.
- Online Parent Portal: Attendance of the students, home work and class work is shared with the parents online on daily basis.
- Co-scholastic report for each child is sent home prior to the Academic report card.
- Self Evaluation-Students also evaluate themselves and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Diagnostic Guidance