- To enable each child to perform individual /group tasks
- To encourage both competition and cooperation.
- To train children for responsibility and leadership.
- To inspire critical and independent thinking.
- To encourage experimentation and hands-on experience.
- Syllabus prescribed by the CBSE is followed through NCERT books and is supplemented by the assignments designed by our teachers.
- Active vocabulary programme is taken up in all classes to enrich expression and language.
- Special classes are conducted for students who take up
- Spell Vocab Challenger Test.
- NTSE (Class X)
- Sports: Students are trained at this level so as to follow an individual fitness programme.They are trained to play at least one individual game and one team game.
- Clubs: A spectrum of 16 clubs provides the student an opportunity to pursue a club of his/her choice.
- Life skill: Basics of cooking with/without fire, plumbing, electrical repairs, needle work, first aid etc are taught to make them self-reliant and independent as far as their day-to-day needs are concerned.
- Career counseling: Career counseling and awareness about conventional and non-conventional options is facilitated. Ex-Eicherites are also invited to give a talk on the career that they have chosen.
- Aptitude test: Aptitude tests are conducted to help the students in understanding and getting an insight into their aptitude/potential/interest.
- Online Parent Portal: Attendance of the students, home work and class work is shared with the parents online on a daily basis.
- Besides the CBSE recommended assessment pattern of the scholastic and non-scholastic areas the school has an indigenous Assessment Program designed by the school teachers for English, Mathematics and Science.
- A detailed report of scholastic and co-scholastic areas is discussed and handed over to parents at the end of each semester. Marks, grades and descriptive indicators are used . Students also do self-evaluation which forms an important part of the report card.