ADMISSION PROCEDURE (for the session 2019-20)
- Admission form will be available at the school’s reception during school hours from 20th August 2018. You may also download the admission form from the school website.
- The form has to be filled properly. Please ensure that you fill all the columns.
- The filled form has to be submitted at the school’s reception during school hours.
- After scrutiny, the date of interaction will be intimated to you through e-mail and telephonically.
- A few parents will be called every day. Both the parents must report with the child as the admission will not be confirmed in the absence of either.
- The complete procedure takes about 3 hrs. So please come prepared to spend the required time with us.
- Children are not tested formally, so do not tutor them.
- Submission of application or interaction does not ensure admission. The admission will be granted on the mutual understanding between the school and the parents.
- List of admission of wait-listed students will be put up after the completion of the admission process in October 2017.
- The selected students’ list will be put up daily for the children interviewed that day by evening, both on the school notice board and our website- www.eicherschool.net.
- The admission fee for the selected students is to be deposited within 3 days from the date of selection.
- Since the school does not have a canteen, on the day of interview light snacks will be available on payment.
- Admission to classes III onwards would purely be based on merit in entrance test.
- The age criteria as on April 1, 2019 and seats available for each class are as follows.
|CLASS||AGE CRITERIA||SEATS AVAILABLE|
|Pre-Nursery||2+ as on 1st April 2019||50|
|LKG||3+ as on 1st April 2019||100|
|UKG||4+ as on 1st April 2019||64|
|I||5+ as on 1st April 2019||30|
|II||6+ as on 1st April 2019||10|
|III||7+ as on 1st April 2019||12|
|Pre-Nursery - UKG|
|I - XI|
- 15. Only one registration form will be accepted for one applicant. More than one registration will lead to DISQUALIFICATION.
- 16. CERTIFICATE FROM THE PARENT
- I/we, hereby certify that the above information provided by me/us is correct. I/we understand that if the information is found to be incorrect or false at any point of time,my ward will be automatically debarred from the selection/ admission process and admission will be canceled by the school without any correspondence inthis regard.
- I/we also understand that the application/ registration/ wait-listing does not guarantee admission to my ward. I/we accept the process of admission undertaken by the school and I/we will abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.
- I/we undertake to submit all the required documents in original for verification by the school authorities and pay fees within the stipulated time period.