Who we are
- We speak less, work more.
- We avail every opportunity to explore and express our talents.
- We toil to match our performance to our potential.
- We accept and rise upto challenges.
- We live what we learn.
- We co-operate and work together.
- We better the community we live in.
- We remain cheerful and happy as we work.
- We value human labour.
- We respect diversity.
- We may disagree ........but politely.
- Appreciation is our culture.
- We eat healthy, we live healthy.
- We discipline ourselves.
- We voice our doubts and concerns without fear.
To the students I wish to convey that there can be nothing more important than school education. It is the fundament of civilised society, and…Read More
We started our first school, Alwar Public School, 38 years ago in Alwar, Rajasthan, especially for the executives of Eicher Tractors Ltd…Read More
There are many things I can say about Eicher School, Faridabad. I can tell you that it has cemented its place among the top city schools…Read More
At Eicher School, we create opportunities to maximise learning for all our students. We strive to provide equity in education…Read More
Home Visits - Bridging the gap
Menu System - Inculcating healthy eating habits
Mother-Teacher Concept - The tender touch
Study Camps - Preparedness for exams
Leadership Camps - Creating leaders of tomorrow
Assignment Booklets - In-house study material
Mentorship - Providing the right guidance
Buddy System - Lending a helping hand
Minimum Reading Programme - Inculcating reading habits
Active Vocabulary - Building word power
Survival Skills - Learning to stay safe
Lifeskills - Becoming self-sufficient
Inclusive Education - Becoming self-sufficient
National Ranking Authors @eicherschoolfbd
Career Counselling Workshop @eicherschoolfbd
Glimpses 2022-23 @eicherschoolfbd
Appreciation Day UKG @eicherschoolfbd